Please see the below times and prices for the EDGE Before and After School Club:
After School Club
7.45 – 8.45
3.20 – 5.45
You will need to complete an EDGE Club registration form stating the sessions required. These are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Registration forms are available from the school office.
Moseley Primary School
Fees are charged per session. The cost of which is £5.00 morning session and £8.50 evening session or £12.50 for both sessions.
- Fees can be paid by SIMS PAY (Agora), or childcare vouchers
- There is a charge of £10.00 (per 10 minutes) fees charged separately, (late collection form given on the day, payment can be taken on the day or through school office).
- Parents are required to complete a booking form and state what child care they need
- One month’s notice is required if you wish to cancel your child’s place
- If payment is not made in accordance with the terms and conditions after 5 days places will be withdrawn until payment is received and legal action will be taken to recover the debt
- If your child is ill, on holiday, attending a school trip or after school club, there will be no reduction in fees. The parent is therefore obliged to make full payment